Lately, we spent quite some time optimizing Mouf's performance. It appeared that one of the bottlenecks was Composer's autoload mechanism. Our application was spending quite some time in the autoloader instead of doing interesting things.
I was curious to see how much was spent in Composer's autoloader, so I did a little benchmark with a simple "Hello World!" ap
This has been a big week for Mouf. Amongst the many packages that have been added this week, I'm proud to announce a brand new "html.renderer". This is a package (PHP 5.4+) that allow you to easily make your objects renderable in HTML.
The rendering system allows you to overload templates provided by package developers. It is a simple, yet powerful sy
Annotation are now widely used among a lot of languages and development frameworks.
At the begining, annotatations where used as standards for describing the code, and parsed by most IDEs in order to provide autocompletion:
Being a Mouf developer, I have been quite heavily relying on the PHP Reflection API, and so far, I must say things were quite ok.
PHP provides a nice API to access your code structure through ReflectionClass, ReflectionMethod, ReflectionProperty, etc...
Recently, I started adding support for traits in Mouf. This means that I need to do some reflection on traits. In particular, I need to answer this question:
Mouf has had self-check validators for quite a long time now. And for quite a long time, it was possible to extend those validators in your packages.
It was possible, but not complely easy, as you add to write several conf files to set them up.
This time is over! Now, you can write your own validators in a breeze, just by extending one interface.
In this article, I will add every day what's new in the upcoming Mouf 2.0 release!
This article will be regularly updated as we add new features to Mouf 2.0
- The Mouf packaging system has been completely deprecated and replaced by Composer, that will very certainly become the new de-facto packaging standard.
We inaugurate a new era for Mouf documentation with a brand new feature : video tutorials.
And here it is :
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015