Standardizing the way we put things in a container VS standardizing the way we read things from a container
While discussing the entrance vote for PSR-11 (container interoperability), a number of comments have been made. I would like here to focus on one comment, fairly well expressed by Larry Garfield here (thanks Larry), and supported by Jan and Bernhard.
So the whole point i
Container interoperability PSR: possible use cases
In the past few days, the entrance vote for PSR-11 (the container interface) has been all the rage on the PHP-FIG mailing list (and on Twitter).
We have had a lot of great feedback from very interested people, and generally, the response to this proposal has been very positive.
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015