Announcing Mouf 2.1 first beta release
Today, I'm really proud to announce the first beta release of Mouf 2.1.
This first beta release only adds one feature... but a major one.
Starting with Mouf 2.1, the Mouf container is compiled!
This means that when Mouf is instantiating a new object, instead of looking in the
MoufComponents.php array how to build the object, it will directly execute PHP code that generates the object. This is obviously faster!
A quick note about the details:
- The code for the container is written in the
mouf/no_commit/GeneratedContainer.phpfile. As the name of the directory implies, this file should not be commited. It will be automatically generated if the
MoufComponents.phpfile is changed.
- The container is compiled thanks to Yaco, a container-interop compliant container compiler that we wrote. Yaco is independent from Mouf. It could be used by any other container out there to provide compilation support.
Internally, some packages have been upgraded. We are now using Splash 7 instead of Splash 4 for the MVC part and more is coming.
In the coming months, more features will be added to Mouf 2.1, with a planned support for container-interop's service-provider. Stay tuned!
What’s new on Mouf :
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015
- Stable release or living... 19/01/2015