New in Mouf: a console!
Mouf has always be (and will always be) about having a nice graphical interface to perform development tasks (mostly dependency injection related, but not only...)
Still, there are many cases where a command line tool can be invaluable: on a production server, or on a test environment, we need a command-line interface to be able to automate deployment tasks. So far, Mouf did not offer an out-of-the-box solution for these needs. This is now solved, thanks to the new mouf/util.console package.
Not invented here: Behind the since, this is simply the Symfony console that has been very slightly tweaked to be easily usable from Mouf using dependency injection. This means you can create a classical Symfony command, get an instance of it and drag'n'drop it into the "console" instance, and you're good to go. Thanks a lot to Symfony folks for there huge console component, it rocks!
- david's blog
- Log in to post comments
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015