Dependency injection... on steroids!In the heart of Mouf lies an advanced Dependency Injection framework. But lo and behold! All configuration is done graphically!
Graphical user interfaceMouf offers a web-based interface to configure your application. And you can even extend this interface with your own packages.
A full frameworkThe core of Mouf is a dependency injection library, but Mouf comes with a complete set of packages ranging from MVC framework to database ORM. Read more...
Nice with other frameworksMouf is flexible. You can use what you like in it, and integrates parts of it with Symfony 2, Zend Framework, Drupal, or the technology you like. Actually, Mouf is one of the first PHP frameworks to implement the container-interop standard regarding dependency injection containers interoperability.
Self analysisMouf relies heavily on introspection, and shares this with the developer. Mouf offers self-diagnostics on your code, to help you pinpoint common problems quickly and efficiently. Read more...
What’s new on Mouf :
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015
- Stable release or living... 19/01/2015
- Finally! Mouf 2 is gettin... 02/01/2015
- Announcing Packanalyst -... 30/12/2014
- TDBM gains support for la... 29/12/2014
- Splash now supports Stack... 17/12/2014