New in Mouf: a rendering system
This has been a big week for Mouf. Amongst the many packages that have been added this week, I'm proud to announce a brand new "html.renderer". This is a package (PHP 5.4+) that allow you to easily make your objects renderable in HTML.
The rendering system allows you to overload templates provided by package developers. It is a simple, yet powerful system.
It comes with PHP and Twig templating support, but you can roll your own templating system if you feel the need.
Finally, it's completely documented, and comes with an introduction video!
And there's more to come! A simple package for connecting to Facebook, Twitter, etc... based on HybridAuth is on its way!
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015