TDBM gains support for large volume transactions
Before version 3.3, the more record where fetched by TDBM, the more memory was consumed, until we ran out of memory. Hopefully, thanks to weakref support, unused beans are now freed from memory if they are no longer used. Therefore, you can now process large datasets (usually in batches) using TDBM!
You can learn more in TDBM documentation.
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015