New in Mouf: a patch management system
Another great week for Mouf! We now have support for patches (and especially database patches).
So far, dealing with database schema changes in multiple environments involved writing an SQL file and applying it to every database in use. Of course, you had to do this manually, and it was error-prone.
Here comes Mouf's patcher. This patch system can track patches applied to your local database and propose you to apply any patch that would not have been applied yet. Patches are shared using your version control system (they are stored as Mouf instances), so it is easy for you to work in a team, and to keep your local database schema up-to-date!
And best of all, there is a video tutorial showing a quick tour of this new awesome feature, and also full documentation!
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015