Mouf + Wordpress = Love
Today, I am really thrilled to announce Moufpress: a MVC framework for Wordpress.
Why should I care?
So you have this Wordpress website, and you want to get serious and start some real development? With object-oriented design patterns? With real controllers instantiated by a kicking-ass DI container? Then Moufpress is for you!
MoufPress offers the following features:
- controllers, declared through a nice graphical DI container
- use of annotations in your controllers (for instance:
@URLto declare a new route,
@Loggedto restrict access to logged users, etc...)
- support for any kind of views supported in Splash MVC (this includes plain PHP files, Twig templates, etc...)
- a nice web-based UI to scafold your controllers and views
- integration of your views inside the Wordpress theme
- (very) easy Ajax support
- creating Wordpress widgets through dependency injection in Mouf
- integration of Mouf's authentication and authorization system into Wordpress
- integration of Mouf's web library (JS/CSS) system into Wordpress
Another interesting feature is that your code is 100% compatible with Splash MVC. This means that:
- You can write a controller in Splash MVC and deploy it later in Wordpress (or the opposite)
- Since there is also a Drupal module for Splash (Druplash), you can actually write a controller in Wordpress and deploy it in Drupal (or the other way around). Yes, you read it correctly, you can develop an application that will run on both Wordpress and Drupal (!)
Haha! I see you're interested. Want to get started? Follow the guide!
What’s new on Mouf :
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015
- Stable release or living... 19/01/2015
- Finally! Mouf 2 is gettin... 02/01/2015