Mouf is getting traits injection support
Mouf 2 final release is approaching. Today, Mouf is getting support for injection in properties or setters defined in traits (that have been added in PHP 5.4).
Adding support for traits was less straightforward that initially thought (due to a strange behaviour of the Reflection API), but we hopefully found a workaround. You can now use a trait in your class and inject dependencies via the setter or public properties defined in this trait!
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015