TDBM 5.0 is released
We are tremendously happy to announce the first stable release of TDBM 5.
What is TDBM?
If you came to this page without a previous knowledge of Mouf, here is what you need to know:
Official release of TDBM 4
Today, we are very proud to announce the release of TDBM 4, the ORM that comes with the Mouf framework.
Want a preview? Take a look at those slides:
or head directly to the documentation
Why not annotating your database schema ?
Annotation are now widely used among a lot of languages and development frameworks.
At the begining, annotatations where used as standards for describing the code, and parsed by most IDEs in order to provide autocompletion:
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015