Doctrine ORM wrapper classes for Mouf
This package contains a single class that makes Doctrine/ORM easily usable in Mouf.
It provides an installer that creates an instance of
The package also feature a special UI that will help you:
- install & edit interfaces to help the user defining the main properties of the
- automated DB Schema generation
- DAO (repository) generation that produce helpers for performing base queries
These steps are triggered during the install process, but also when lanching the configuration interface from the
entityManager instance dedicated button :
Finally, you will be able to update your DB Schema at all time using the menu entry in DB >> Doctrine >> Generate Schema and DAOs:
Approach: Doctrine allows multiple strategies to operate from DB Schema to it's Entities. In this package, we made the choice to work from Model down to DB Schema : you just define your entities, then use the
schemaToolin order to create / update your schema.
For more information, please read the next steps:
- Doctrine documentation is very important as this package is just a wrapper : http://docs.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-orm/en/latest/
- Defining properties for the
- Create / Update your DB schema
- Generated DAO classes
- Writing packages that provide entities
Found a typo? Something is wrong in this documentation? Just fork and edit it!