Being a Mouf developer, I have been quite heavily relying on the PHP Reflection API, and so far, I must say things were quite ok.
PHP provides a nice API to access your code structure through ReflectionClass, ReflectionMethod, ReflectionProperty, etc...
Recently, I started adding support for traits in Mouf. This means that I need to do some reflection on traits. In particular, I need to answer this question:
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015