New in Mouf: documentation support for packages
A good package should always be documented. But where should this documentation go? On a website to be easily accessible? Inside the package so you can find the documentation even after the package is no more maintained and the website has gone blank?
In this new release of Mouf, we solved the problem of the documentation by using a double sided technique:
When you write a package, you can now put the documentation in HTML files, inside your package.
The documentation will be accessible from the Mouf administrator interface (in the brand new "Documentation" menu).
And in a few weeks, it will also be posted directly on the Mouf website if your package is uploaded on the website.
This way, writing documentation is as simple as writing a few HTML files, and the files are available from the Mouf administration interface, and from the Mouf website, very easily!
You can find more about writing a package documentation in Mouf's documentation
What’s new on Mouf :
- TDBM 5.0 is released 09/11/2017
- Quickstarting a Mouf appl... 15/06/2017
- Building beautiful datagr... 05/10/2016
- Official release of TDBM... 14/06/2016
- Announcing Mouf 2.1 first... 01/03/2016
- Mouf + Magento + PSR-7 =... 30/06/2015
- Standardizing the way we... 10/06/2015
- Container interoperabilit... 09/06/2015
- Container-interop + PSR7... 01/06/2015
- New in Mouf: a console! 19/05/2015